Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Link to the Key to the first practice exam

Hi all - here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14GPj3PN5-4R0HBa7W3ly4Gh3lyBfPokzHDd1v-jpJks/edit?hl=en

Again, please let me know if you have any errors. Everything looks good from my end, on a few different computers and Operating Systems that I checked it on, but weird things can happen.

Also - I apologize for the three non-factorable quadratics hidden in here - one in the story problem about the river, and two in big fraction equations. On the actual exam, we'll be able to factor any quadratic - next exam we'll have another tool to use. I changed the two rational problems to what I WANTED, not the typos that gave non-factorable quadratics; if you got the equation I did and stopped for the problem where I visited Susan on the river - well, that's okay.

Remember - we get to use a page of notes and a calculator. We'll come in Saturday morning, talk about any last-minute questions we might have, and then take the exam for the rest of the morning half. Then in the afternoon we'll work through the start of chapters 10 and 11. Whee!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment